Doesn’t bacon make every recipe better? For whatever reason, bacon seems to have the perfect flavor profile for virtually anything it’s combined with. It can taste savory, smoky, sweet and meaty all at the same time. Although everyone has tried it at some point in their life, bacon is one of the few things that we keep finding new uses for. And we have yet another one for you today.
We’re going to show you how to make a creamy bacon ranch chicken dish in your slow cooker. As with all slow cooker recipes, all you have to do is throw all your ingredients in, set it and forget it. At the end, you’ll have a deliciously creamy and meaty mixture that you can use on nachos or in sliders. Once you see how easy and delicious this recipe is, we guarantee you’ll want to make it again and again. So let’s get started.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 package of Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/2 a package of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Here’s what you do:
1. To start, place all of your chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker. Top it off with your cream cheese and seasoning packet. With those ingredients set, cover the slow cooker up and set it to cook on low for six to eight hours.
2. When the time is up, open it up and make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through and is easy to shred. If it looks good, use two forks to shred the chicken inside the slow cooker and mix it all together with the cream cheese mixture.
3. At this stage, cook up all your bacon in a pan if you haven’t done so already. Take it out and crumble it up, mixing the bacon crumbles with the chicken mixture. After that, add your shredded cheese to the top of everything and close the slow cooker again, letting it cook for about 15 more minutes.
4. When the time is up, open it up to make sure everything is melted and you’re ready to serve! Scoop the mixture out and serve it on sliders or on top of nachos. Top everything off with slices of green onion.
Of all the possible slow cooker recipes, we haven’t found many that are as easy or as delicious as this one. All you have to do is throw in the raw ingredients and at the end, you have a perfectly creamy and delicious meal that you can use all kinds of ways. Though it tastes amazing on slider sandwiches, it also makes for a perfect nacho topping. You can make it for your own family and have plenty of leftovers or bring it to a party for everyone to enjoy. No matter what you do, have fun with this recipe and let us know how it all turns out!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Sweet and Savory
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
Source: Cooktop Cove