Many of us eat eggs for breakfast every single day. Those of us that do will often make them the same way, every… single… day.
And that can get boring.
But making eggs doesn’t have to be boring. These hacks will show you unique ways to make the perfect egg.
Never Eat A Boring Egg Again – 8 Ways To Make The Perfect Egg:
1) The Frozen Method
- Step 1: Freeze an egg.
- Step 2: Place the egg in a warm bowl of water so the shell can easily crack and fall away.
- Step 3: Slice your frozen egg into several slices.
- Step 4: Fill a pan with a little water.
- Step 5: Place your egg slices in the pan of water and fry until they are cooked.
2) Egg Art
- Step 1: Separate egg whites and eggs yolks from separate eggs.
- Step 2: Pour your egg whites and yolks into two separate squeeze bottles.
- Step 3: Create a design with your yolk and leave blank spaces
- Step 4: Fill in the blank spaces with your egg whites
- Step 5: Flip and until your egg is cooked
3) Ramen and Eggs
- Step 1: Make Ramen noodles in a pan with water.
- Step 2: Add in veggies and other ingredients.
- Step 3: Crack an egg and pour it into the pan.
- Step 4: Mix your egg and Ramen around so that the egg is scrambled.
- Step 5: Cook until Ramen and egg is finished cooking.
4) Sweet Bacon Egg Rice Balls
- Step 1: Boil an egg for 3 minutes.
- Step 2: Place them in a bowl of water.
- Step 3: Peel the shell off.
- Step 4: Sprinkle flour on your egg so that it’s fully covered.
- Step 5: Place a bed of cooked seasoned rice on a piece of plastic wrap
- Step 6: Place your egg in the middle of the bed of rice
- Step 7: Fold the plastic wrap around your egg and mold your rice into a ball so that your egg is completely covered.
- Step 8: Wrap the rice ball in raw bacon.
- Step 9: Fry your bacon rice balls in a pan with oil and flip over so both sides brown.
- Step 10: Sprinkle your balls with sugar.
- Step 11: Place a top on your pan and let them fry for 3 minutes.
5) Egg Noodles
- Step 1: Crack three eggs and whisk with flour.
- Step 2: Pour your thickened egg mixture into a pastry piping bag.
- Step 3: Pour vegetable soup in a pan and heat it until it is simmering and slightly boiling.
- Step 4: Squirt your mixture out of the bag so that it creates very skinny strings. This will create egg noodles once the egg hits your hot soup.
6) The Perfect Shaped Egg
- Step 1: Coat a mason jar lid with some oil.
- Step 2: Crack an egg and pour it in.
- Step 3: Season your egg.
- Step 4: Bake your egg in the oven for 5 minutes at 392 degrees Fahrenheit.
7) Olive Eggs
- Step 1: Crack eggs and scoop out their yolks
- Step 2: Pour your egg whites into a container with olive and blend the two together with a mixer until the mixture is liquefied.
- Step 3: Pour into a pan drizzled with water.
- Step 4: Gently place your yolks on to the mixture.
- Step 5: Fry until your eggs are cooked.
8) Stuffed Egg
- Step 1: Crack an egg into a dish.
- Step 2: Gently use a chopstick to poke a hole in your yolk.
- Step 3: Stuff the hole with bits of bacon
- Step 4: Fry your egg
- Step 5: Get details about these hacks in the video below.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Sweet and Savory
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
How to cook perfect eggs.👌🍳 bit.ly/2HMyFeZ
Posted by 5-Minute Crafts on Wednesday, September 26, 2018