What could be better than a homemade dessert? Let’s face it: cooking can sometimes be fun when it’s for lunch or dinner, but baking sweets is an entirely different ball game. There’s the anticipation of what it’s going to taste like, watching the various steps take shape and, of course, finally digging in. Still, sometimes we have a craving for a dessert that is either beyond our skill level or beyond our patience. Sometimes we want the thrill of a homemade dessert without all extra work that goes into it.
If this sounds familiar at all, you’re going to love the recipe we have for you today. On the one hand, we have a delicious cheesecake for you. On the other, we have some raw brownie batter. Finally, we have a dessert that can be made without even using an oven. Have you given up? Because this recipe includes all three of those things. That’s right, today we’re doing a no-bake brownie batter cheesecake recipe that you’ll want to make again and again. So let’s get started.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 1/2 cups of chocolate baking crumbs
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 24 ounces of softened cream cheese (3 packages)
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of dry brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons of brownie mix
- 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons of whipping cream
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
Here’s what you do:
1. Begin this recipe by making your crust. First, get a nine-inch springform pan and grease the edges of it up with cooking spray. For an easy way to make chocolate crumbs, buy some chocolate cookies of your choice and grind them up in a blender or food processor. In the meantime, melt your butter in the microwave as well.
2. Next, get a medium bowl and mix together your melted butter and cookie crumbs. Stir it all up until everything is evenly combined and pour the resulting mixture into the springform pan. Press it all into the bottom and up the sides of the pan to make your crust.
3. After that, start making your filling by beating your cream cheese on medium-high for two to three minutes until it gets fluffy and light. Gradually add your sugar until that’s all in before adding your heavy whipping cream and vanilla as well. Beat until it’s all smooth and scrape the bowl as you go.
4. Next, add your dry brownie mix to the cream and beat it on a medium speed until it’s all combined. Once it’s done, pour the filling into your springform pan, cover it and pop it in the fridge for four hours.
5. To make the glaze, get a small bowl and mix your dry brownie mix, vegetable oil and heavy whipping cream until the mixture gets smooth. Use more cream for a thinner mixture. When you’re done, drizzle that over the cake.
6. At this stage, you’re ready to make the topping. Before starting, put your mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for five to 10 minutes so that it gets chilled. When they’re ready, take them out and add your heavy whipping cream, beating it on medium-high until it gets bubbly. Gradually add powdered sugar and beat on high until it forms stiff peaks.
7. Finally, pop the springform pan off your pie and get a piping bag with a star tip (or make your own). Put the topping in the bag and pipe it around the outside edges of your cheesecake to decorate. Once you’re done, dig in!
Although this recipe has many different steps and stages, cooking is not one of them. At any point along the way, you can taste your ingredients without fear of food poisoning or cross contamination. And, of course, the result is guaranteed to be one of the best things you’ve ever tasted. Set some time aside to give this recipe a spin and let us know what you think!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group
Source: The Recipe Rebel